Tuesday, July 15, 2014

I Tasted A Delicious Coffee Creamer That I Will Attempt To Make

  We stopped into a friend's house a couple of nights ago, and I was served a decaffeinated coffee with my choice of two different coffee creamers. I chose the one that had a picture of a Thin Mint cookie, like the ones that the Girl Scouts sell.

  Of course, it tasted great. It's hard to find a commercial food that doesn't. So, with my creative, healthful mind, I contemplated ways I can make this creamer from scratch. So, here is what I came up with:

  The ingredients are raw, light cream (from grass-fed cows), a couple of drops of peppermint oil (the pure, expensive stuff), and a couple of drops of chocolate extract (I found organic). Although the ingredients are a little pricey at first, I think they will go a long way.

  This is not a tested recipe yet. I might make it and it might not taste good, but I won't know until I try it. If it turns out like I think it will, I will post the recipe for it.

  Both the peppermint oil and chocolate extract are sold on amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment