Saturday, August 2, 2014

Concerning Laundry and Fires

First of all, I would like to make sure all my readers are aware that houses burn down sometimes because of lint in the dryers.

Yes, I have seen or read about houses which have burned down, because in the dryer there is a lint filter, and if too much lint is on it, and the heat is high, it could start a fire.

Fires from dryers usually happen when people leave their homes and leave the dryers running. You can pull out the lint filter on your dryer and pull the lint off. You should do this as often as you remember.

Also, I have heard of a good product to wash clothes in. In fact, I just bought seeds to plant a soap nut plant, but they haven't germinated yet.

The product is called, 'soap nuts' and they are the fruit of the soap plant. I have never used them but have heard of high recommendations of them.

Here is a description of them:

"C'mon soap plants! Grow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment