Tuesday, November 24, 2015

My New Waffle Iron - Safe And Easy To Use

I got this waffle iron a while ago, so I can't really say that it is all that new, but, it is the newest one I have, plus the best one I have ever had.

This one is easy to clean and the ceramic coating is the special feature I like about this waffle iron. No more Teflon in my food!

I got mine from amazon.com. I noticed that there are other ceramic waffle irons as well. I had been looking for something that doesn't have the non-stick coating on it. Someone suggested ceramic and I found this one. It works very well too.




This one is almost identical to the one I have. I love it and would recommend it to anyone looking for a decent and safe waffle iron. It is easy to clean.

There are many recipes for waffles on the Internet if you do a search for them. You can even find sourdough waffle recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment